The 12th China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition (hereafter refers as CIMAMotor 2013), the largest motorcycle exhibition in Asia, will be held on October 17-20, 2013 in Chongqing, China.
CIMAMotor 2012 had gained full support from all Chinese top motorcycle manufacturers and parts suppliers. The exhibition area reached 55,000 m2 and 338 exhibitors which account for 80% of the Chinese motorcycle manufacturing capability attended. Over 800 media, including most of Chinese motorcycle industrial media and main financial media were involved in CIMAMotor 2012. More than 80,000 buyers and visitors from home and abroad visited CIMAMotor 2012.
We sincerely wish the participants in CIMAMotor 2013 a pleasant and successful time in Chongqing.
Motorcycle City (Chongqing)
- Chongqing's Foreign Trade Ranked National Top Ten Firstly by Six Measures [2013-08-27]
- Yuelai of Liangjiang New Area invests 15 bln yuan into projects [2013-01-30]
- Superior development conditions for Chongqing exhibition industry [2013-01-22]
- Motorcycle Exports of Chongqing in the First 3 Quarters Rank No. 1 in China [2013-01-18]
- Japan MOTORCYCLIST Magazine Reports CIMAMotor 2013 in the November Issue [2013-10-12]
- Japan MOTORCYCLIST Magazine Released a Report about CIMAMotor 2013 and new venue [2013-10-08]
- Japan MOTORCYCLIST Magazine Reports CIMAMotor 2013 in the October Issue [2013-10-08]
- Japan MOTORCYCLIST Magazine Released a Report about CIMAMotor 2013 [2013-10-08]
- The Sales and Production of Motorcycles Witnessed a Slight Decline [2013-11-19]
- The Export of Motorcycles Showed a Slight Increase [2013-10-28]
- 2011 Yamaha Vino Classic Recalled For Drum Brake Issue [2013-09-29]
- Honda Expands 2014 Motorcycle Lineup with 9 Returning Models [2013-09-09]
·Trade Visitors: 25,785
·Exhibition Area (m2): 55,000